Use any custom fonts you wish and give your site a elegant look. No css knowledge required.
Click here for Use Any Font working demo.
Use Any Font gives you freedom to use custom fonts in your website. It is not like other font embed services which gives you countable number of fonts to select from neither the one that stores your font in remote server. You can use any custom fonts if you have its font format (ttf,otf,woff) without being dependent to other’s server uptime. You can just upload one format and the rest needed formats to work in all browsers are automatically converted even in woff2 compressed format for latest browsers and faster load time.
- Quick and easy to setup. No css or any rocket science knowledge needed.
- Support all major browsers including IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IOS, Andriod, Opera and more.
- Font conversion within the plugin interface font uploader and quick font assign interface. You can select pre defined html tags or assign it to custom css.
- Use uploaded custom fonts directly from WordPress Editor, Gutenberg Editor,
Site Origin Page Buider,
Elementor Page Builder,
Ocean WP Theme,
and any visual builder using the class.
- Custom fonts uploaded can be directly used from Theme options panel for major themeforest themes like Avada, X Theme, Flatsome, Salient, Porto, Shopkeeper, Oshine, WPLMS Learning Management System Theme, KLEO, WoodMart, ListingPro, SimpleMag, ROSA 1, 907, Voice, Grand Restaurant, LeadEngine, Service Finder, MagPlus, Hostiko, Adifier, Puca, GreenMart, Reco, VidoRev, Halena and many more known themes. (1000+). Check out full list here.
- Supports font format including ttf, otf, woff. The required fonts are converted automatically.
- Accepts custom font file upto 25 MB.
- Embed fonts using @font-face css. SEO friendly and quick loading due to woff2 compression.
- Multiple custom fonts can be used.
- Faster load time as your custom fonts are stored on your own server.
- Supports font assign based on language for WPML and Polylang multi language plugin.
- Virtual Support to solve common issues. It covers almost 80% of repeated issues.
- Support Forum to quickly resolve your issues.
You need API key to connect to our server for font conversion. Our server converts your font and sends it back.
You can get key from here. You can also generate Lite / Test API key from button at top of the plugin page. Note : Lite / Test API only allow single font conversion.
Note : We don’t store your fonts in our server neither any of your information except the API key details. Our server deletes the temporary file after the conversion is done.
We don’t respond to support tickets created here. Please visit our support forum for your issues.
Integration for Themes / Plugin Developers
You can use uaf_get_font_families(); function to get the list of custom fonts uploaded with Use Any Font. You can add it in your font family select box or list.
$uaf_font_families = uaf_get_font_families(); // Returns Array
Please do write us after integration and we will add it in our supported list and create a discount code for your users.